Ads

Friday, 14 April 2017

How to complete a Survey and Earn

I have started doing internet above 15 Years. That time their was limited social network sites.
I used to  contact existing friend and new friend through Yahoo Messenger and it was a attraction.
Unfortunately I got a chance to know that their is a way to earn online.
It is through survey. I started then and still now for 15 years gains a lots
of experience on those sites.
Now, I came to know about other source of online income like - Earn through Blogging,
Doing some Freelancer Jobs available online,Affiliate Marketing Jobs, Earning from Youtube,
Earning through selling items online. I will discuss all these in my recent post.
All these Work requires experience and You could not start all these very easily.
You must have a detailed knowledge and process you have to follow to do this work.
I must also tell you that if you think You could earn a high income online
very easily without a hard work, It is not at all possible. In every work you must be dedicated.
Now, If You are just wanting to start online income without having any experience
You can also start the survey work.
I am providing in my blog most credible old survey companies with years of experience.
You can follow the link given and Register to those sites Free, providing email address
and other information they require in the field provided.
After You register to those sites when they get some projects to survey some product or Services
from Some reputed companies they send You a SURVEY LINK at your EMAIL ADDRESS.
To earn from survey sites just you have to check those email and JUST CLICK THOSE LINK
and in another browser the SURVEY QUESTIONS ARE OPENED.
EARNING FOR SURVEY MEANS EARNING FOR YOUR OPINION ON PRODUCT & SERVICES FOR DEVELOPMENT
Their in Survey page they can ask AGE and You have to mention it if a BOX is given for writing 
Also in some survey for Age they already give the age bracket that 21-30 or 31-40 apply the tick.
When the QUESTION IN THE PAGE IS COMPLETE THEN PROCEED TO NEXT PAGE.
YOU MAY SEE "NEXT" BUTTON or "PROCEED" BUTTON or SOME SYMBOL click that.
You are then moved to next page to answer some other question.
MAY IT BE GENDER,PLACE YOU LIVE Etc. They will provide option and you have tick that.
Next They Will ask your opinion about product or service or some ad will be shown,
They may ask how you like them - EXCELLENT, VERY GOOD, GOOD, BAD - Tick.
Like that after your opinion is taken they reward you for your time you spend for them
for development of product or services.
Really, one think I must tell you in this long years doing Survey I enjoyed giving opinion
for development of Product or Services because I came to know many think about new product
development of reputed companies  and gain knowledge of new technologies.
Overall I am proud that my Opinion Counts and Earn Part time not huge but genuine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment